Frequently Asked Questions
What are the language and the Units used in AquarioGest software?
- AquarioGest is available in English. The common names in the Fish, Plants and Invertebrates Atlas are also in English.
- About the units, you can choose, at the first launch of the software, the units system which you want to use : US, Imperial or International units.
- The date format and the currency are the same settings of your Windows Operating System.
How many aquariums can I manage with the software?
- The number is unlimited and you can easily manage several tanks at the same time.
Can AquarioGest operate on an Apple system?
- No, AquarioGest is developed for a Windows Operating System only.
Is there a free trial version that can be downloaded to try the software?
- There is no trial version because the software is largely presented here.
What is your update policy?
- The minor update version are free (and downloadable for the Live version).
- For the major version, you receive an update offer with a price reduction.
AquarioGest Live Version
Why do I need an internet connection to use AquarioGest Live?
- You need an internet connection to the license verification and especially to download the pictures of fish, corals & invertebrates in the Atlas.
Do you always need to be online to input data?
- You don't need to be connected to input data. You must just be connected at launch of software for the licence verification.
- If your Internet connection is slow, you should prefer the CD-Rom version because you don't need to have an Internet connection.
Where are the data stored, locally on my PC or on your Web server?
- Your data are stored locally on your PC. The software includes a backup and restore tool.
Is this a one off payment or subscription per year?
- You pay only once at this Order page.